::..About Me..::

This blog is all about me and my love story.!
If you dun like me or what ..
You can kindly click on the exit button and dun waste ur time..
Thanks..

I'm Michelle Lee...
Also known as BabyLui.. or Nakamura Itoe..

Born on 18 April 1992..
Now i'm 17...
Gonna take SPM this year...
Studying in SMK SBS.

Loves to hang out and kaki lepak in school...
Loves to break school rules...
Loves to make friends...
Loves to laugh....
Loves all my bro and sis.. They are the most valuable ones..

Msn: michelle_lee5566@hotmail.com
Fs: michelle_blueredlove@yahoo.com
Fb: michelle_lee5566@hotmail.com

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hong Kong Trip...

Hmmm...
Let's start it this way...
         [ 19 and 20 September 2009 ]


Around 8 AM... I woke up and get ready...
Approximately 8 30 AM I woke mom up....
Then around 8 55 AM... I drive to grandmother's house....


Then reach grandmother's house at 9 25 AM...
Haha...
Then waited for my uncle to get ready...
Waited a short while la....
Nope not a short while but quite long...
Haha...
Then at 10 AM...
The bus came and fetch us...


Wow...
We reach the airport at 10  45 AM...
And i ate a :-
                      =!= Tuna Sandwich
           =!= mee hoon with beef rendang and fried wallet egg ( hor bao tan )


Hahaha...
The food not bad larr....


Then at 1 PM...
Went into the plane...
Reached Hong Kong around 5 30 PM
Haha....
The flight was a bit scary cos i was sitting at the window...
So close until you can see thw wings of the plane shaking...
And the cloud...
My gosh...
I cant even see a thing when im in the cloud...
I meant the plane NOT me...


Haha...
Then we went back to the hotel around 7 something then check in everything...
Of course larr...
Pergi mana??
Pergi Cari MUM MUM lorrrrr.....


Woots....
Makan here...
One word can describe...
ICHIBAN....
VERY VERY GOOD...
Oh yeah...
Especially the DIM SUM here....
You can never taste it in MALAYSIA as how it taste in HONG KONG...


Then the sad part here is...
The price on phone charges...
Even thought if how much they cost?
They charge HKD $2 per sms....
Which is equivalent to RM 1
Then call they charge HKD $ 2.50 per minute...
* READ PROPERLY* It's HKD $ 2.50 PER MINUTE...
Which is equivalent to RM 1.25 per minute in M'sia...


The phone charges in Hong Kong Hotel is even worse...
HKD $ 5 = RM 2.50 per local call....
Wow...
Everything here is amazing


Shopping - My favourite


I shopped for
 a) clothes from Esprit...
     - HKD $ 129 for two...
 b) a Converse shoe... ( RED)
    - HKD $ 130
 c) Socks...
  - HKD $ 40 for three....
 d) Souvenirs
    - Secret price.. Cannot tell...
 e) Curry fish ball...
      - HKD $ 5 per stick
 f) ice cream in McDonalds..
      - HKD $ 29


And so much till i forgot...
Will update tomorrow....
The above are the things i did on 19 th and 20 th of Sept
For more informations...
Continue reading my blog daily....




XOXO..
M..