::..About Me..::

This blog is all about me and my love story.!
If you dun like me or what ..
You can kindly click on the exit button and dun waste ur time..
Thanks..

I'm Michelle Lee...
Also known as BabyLui.. or Nakamura Itoe..

Born on 18 April 1992..
Now i'm 17...
Gonna take SPM this year...
Studying in SMK SBS.

Loves to hang out and kaki lepak in school...
Loves to break school rules...
Loves to make friends...
Loves to laugh....
Loves all my bro and sis.. They are the most valuable ones..

Msn: michelle_lee5566@hotmail.com
Fs: michelle_blueredlove@yahoo.com
Fb: michelle_lee5566@hotmail.com

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Yay~ Happy Memory !

Wow ! It's already 1 month I'm attached to Aaron .
I can't describe how i feel now .
I only realised that i'm really happy to be with Aaron .
I can't tell how much i love him .
I only know i don't lose him .
Hmm .
Everyday after my exam .
I'll call him straight from school to talk to him .
Every minute i have for break i'll be talking to him on the phone .
No matter what time is it .
I'll be always thinking of nobody else but him .
Everyday when i am randomly thinking of things happened on that day .
I'll be ending up thinking of him .
I can't wait till SPM is over .
When SPM is over i can hang out with him all i want .
That's all i want for now .

Sometimes i'm always wondering whats he' doing all day .
Haha .
He's making me feel what i felt during my first love .
No matter what happens I know he'll always be here for me .
And that's what makes him special to me .

Reasons that make him special to me .
First of all . He's always be here to listen to all my problems .
Second he's always reminding me not to skip my meals . (which i always skip)
Third he's always patient and caring to me .
Fourth he always tell me he miss me and love me when i least expected it .
Fifth he will always remind me that he love me in a sudden .
Sixth he will always tolerate with me .
He always respect my deicission .
And lastly he proved to me that i am more important than his friends . (Other guys don't show me this before)

Aaron .
I love you and i hope we can last long .
Sometimes i can be very immature and childish .
Sometimes i get angry easily at simple slly things you've done .
Sometimes i might get jealous easily because of you .
And all this is because i really love you and care about you .
Muacks dear .
Love you and miss you always .