::..About Me..::

This blog is all about me and my love story.!
If you dun like me or what ..
You can kindly click on the exit button and dun waste ur time..
Thanks..

I'm Michelle Lee...
Also known as BabyLui.. or Nakamura Itoe..

Born on 18 April 1992..
Now i'm 17...
Gonna take SPM this year...
Studying in SMK SBS.

Loves to hang out and kaki lepak in school...
Loves to break school rules...
Loves to make friends...
Loves to laugh....
Loves all my bro and sis.. They are the most valuable ones..

Msn: michelle_lee5566@hotmail.com
Fs: michelle_blueredlove@yahoo.com
Fb: michelle_lee5566@hotmail.com

Friday, December 18, 2009

A blast in December.

Well today i woke up at 10 something.
Supposed to go Celcom and get back my u.o.x number.
Hmmm...
Then received a phone call from Teddy a.k.a Ah Xiong.
He ajak me keluar makan at night around 8.
With Chen Jin.
Then i asked mummy if i can go.
And mummy said Yes!
Then i decided to go with Kim.
I text Kim and she say she going for steamboat at Yulek.
Then i told dear.
Dear also wanna come along.
So Kim's bf call Babi.
And Babi going also.
So Babi fetch me to dam kong around 7.30
Then i go field with dear dear.
Then we go fetch Jas and ShengYew.
Then Kim go fetch Wei Yu.

Then we all meet up at Yulek.
Hmmm..
Got night market there..
Then we eat steamboat till 11 something..
Then we went to Kit Zai house.
Then to Kim's house.
Around 1.30 only i leave Kim's house.
Babi fetch me back.
Dear accompany me..
Heehee..
Then i reach home..
Shower...
Then online..
Then facebook..
Then text with dear dear..
Then dear say want sleep luu..
Then i blog..
Hmmm...
Had a blast..

The attendancee are  my dear dear - Aaron , my sis - Kim Chan SY , Kim's bf - Andy , Jas Goh a.k.a Kah Fai , Sheng Yew , Wei Yu , Wai Ming , Kit Zai , Kit Zai's friend (forgot her name) , Ah Hou and Babi gor gor.
Appreciate them who attend the outing.
Memories that are formed today will not be erased.