::..About Me..::

This blog is all about me and my love story.!
If you dun like me or what ..
You can kindly click on the exit button and dun waste ur time..
Thanks..

I'm Michelle Lee...
Also known as BabyLui.. or Nakamura Itoe..

Born on 18 April 1992..
Now i'm 17...
Gonna take SPM this year...
Studying in SMK SBS.

Loves to hang out and kaki lepak in school...
Loves to break school rules...
Loves to make friends...
Loves to laugh....
Loves all my bro and sis.. They are the most valuable ones..

Msn: michelle_lee5566@hotmail.com
Fs: michelle_blueredlove@yahoo.com
Fb: michelle_lee5566@hotmail.com

Friday, December 11, 2009

What a effing fantastic day!

Deng! My house NO ELECTRIC!
Stupid TNB !
You better send ur technician QUICK!
People might jump down from the building and that might be ME!
Shyt betul la.
Adoi~
I cant express how i feel right now.
Sweating like i just came outta sauna.
No air cond no fan no astro.
Gosh~
Luckily my laptop is fully charged.