::..About Me..::

This blog is all about me and my love story.!
If you dun like me or what ..
You can kindly click on the exit button and dun waste ur time..
Thanks..

I'm Michelle Lee...
Also known as BabyLui.. or Nakamura Itoe..

Born on 18 April 1992..
Now i'm 17...
Gonna take SPM this year...
Studying in SMK SBS.

Loves to hang out and kaki lepak in school...
Loves to break school rules...
Loves to make friends...
Loves to laugh....
Loves all my bro and sis.. They are the most valuable ones..

Msn: michelle_lee5566@hotmail.com
Fs: michelle_blueredlove@yahoo.com
Fb: michelle_lee5566@hotmail.com

Friday, December 11, 2009

My day ~

Hmm. Today is not a good day for me.
Wanna know why?
Cause I'm having fever since yesterday.
Gosh~ The fever is killing me.
I had it since midnight.
Then dear sms me to tell me he's going to work.
Gosh I never tried telling dear that i wanna go back to sleep.
Today is the first time.
Thanks to the major headache i'm having due to the fever.
Then mom woke me up at 11 something.
And ask me to dive her somewhere.
I can only tell you that when you're sick don't drive.
If not you'll end up like me driving recklessly.
First of all i'm having a headache which can really burst my head outta me.
Second i didn't really sleep well due to the fever.
Third i wasn't in a mood cos i'm sick.
Fourth i didn't tell mom that i'm not feeling well so she mumble me cause my face was not pleasant cause i didn't smile.
Then the more she mumble the more i got annoyed and there the speed increases.
On the way out of my house i almost bang a motorcycle.
Almost = and i didn't.
Thank God for that.
Then first stop mom wanna get stuff from Cheras.
Then to Bandar Sri Permaisuri to get something for my mom.
Wow. When i reach there i almost explode my temper at that guy.
Idiot betul.
Telling me craps that i really can slap him right on the spot.
Then i got so pissed and i told mom i never will come to this shop ever again.
Service teruk gila somemore.
Fix my phone for over a month.
Lost my parts of the phone and never return.
The boss must be blind to hire him as a worker.
Gosh then another time where i almost hit a motorcycle.
Two times straight in a day.
Kanasai betul.
Then went down to Uncle Lau's office.
In Pudu.
Sit there and online but line very bad.
How i online there.. Hmm.. I brought my lappie out.
Haha.
And then i went facebook-ing and blog-ing but the line pissed me off so i gave up and went offline straight.
I realised the whole day i seldom text dear.
Today is my first time having a mood swing after attached to Aaron.
The fever is getting on my nerve.

Then i reached home and then mom cooked for me.
She fried some egg with pei tan and 9 choi.
New recipe.
Hahax.
Then only my mood start to balance a bit.
Then dear text me saying he finish work ad.
Yay.
He finish work real early today.
Then he went over to his friend's house and then he text me saying no practice for him today.
Then he went party.
Hmmm.
He's a party animal.
Always is one.
That's what i love about him.
He enjoy his life till the max.
Haha.
Then he text me that he almost knock out himself for drinking too much at the party.
Hmmm.
I'm the one worried now.
Then i realised my fever is GONE.
Yay.
Haha.
Then keep text-ing with dear till 12.03am.
Then he's at home ad.
Heehee.
Happy day.

Before i end.
My facebook wall is loaded with Edward's comment.
Hmmm..
He's so into commenting in people's wall.
LoL.
That's what happen to my wall.

Anyways,
I got to go to bed now..
Haha..
Love you so much Mr.Aaron.
Miss you always.
Muacks muacks.
With lots of love and signing out,
Mich'elle