::..About Me..::

This blog is all about me and my love story.!
If you dun like me or what ..
You can kindly click on the exit button and dun waste ur time..
Thanks..

I'm Michelle Lee...
Also known as BabyLui.. or Nakamura Itoe..

Born on 18 April 1992..
Now i'm 17...
Gonna take SPM this year...
Studying in SMK SBS.

Loves to hang out and kaki lepak in school...
Loves to break school rules...
Loves to make friends...
Loves to laugh....
Loves all my bro and sis.. They are the most valuable ones..

Msn: michelle_lee5566@hotmail.com
Fs: michelle_blueredlove@yahoo.com
Fb: michelle_lee5566@hotmail.com

Thursday, December 17, 2009

In-LOVE

i wanna know what love is. i want euu to show me. I wanna feel wat love is. I know euu can show me!





Suddenly i feel in-love..
Hmmm..
I am in love..
Always in love with Aaron.
^^

Well there's a girl who fell in love with this guy.
So she always text him and always im with him.
Then she slowly got closer with him..
And they became close friends.
Slowly she realised she really cared for this guy.
But she don't dare to let the guy know...
Then she realised that this guy is attached..
Hmmm.
Sad huh.?
Slowly she thought of giving up..
And trying to forget the guy..
Then one day she was at tuition early..
And a friend of her called said that the guy is nearby her tuition centre and ask if she wanna go for a drink.
Hmmm... Thats the moment she realised she cant give up him.
He totally took a place in her heart and she can't find a way to erase him in her heart.
Then later not long after that the guy is single already.
Hmmm..
He text her to say he's single.
So she cheer him up and ak him not to be sad.
And he say he's not sad because she'snot the right girl for him.
From that day onwards they text a lot and im a lot.
Slowly the feeling of love took over and she finally told him that " I LIKE YOU"
and they got together because he have feelings for her too.
Awww...
They couple on the 24th of October 2009 till now.
He always make her happy no matter by a short text message or a simple phone call..
She's always happy with him in her life...
Here I reveal the girl and the guy.
The girl is Me. And they guy is Aaron my current boyfriend..
I still can remember every moment we spend together.