::..About Me..::

This blog is all about me and my love story.!
If you dun like me or what ..
You can kindly click on the exit button and dun waste ur time..
Thanks..

I'm Michelle Lee...
Also known as BabyLui.. or Nakamura Itoe..

Born on 18 April 1992..
Now i'm 17...
Gonna take SPM this year...
Studying in SMK SBS.

Loves to hang out and kaki lepak in school...
Loves to break school rules...
Loves to make friends...
Loves to laugh....
Loves all my bro and sis.. They are the most valuable ones..

Msn: michelle_lee5566@hotmail.com
Fs: michelle_blueredlove@yahoo.com
Fb: michelle_lee5566@hotmail.com

Monday, August 17, 2009

╰☆╮ 17 August 2009 ╰☆╮

Hmmm...
Today i got a phone call from Pui Yan at 4.38AM..
Wha liao...
Thought got what emergency stuff tim....
Guess what...
She called me just to ask me to sit a cab to her house and to teach her how to drive...
Wha liao...
People having sweet dreams and she got wake people up for a small matter...
Lolx...
Then i said i can't cos need to go school...
haha...
Then...

At school...
Around 2.30 PM...
I was in the washroom transferring songs to Mei Ling and she called again...
my gosh~
i know it don't sound right talking on the phone in the washroom...
haha...
But its ok...
Cos i went to the washroom to transfer song only..
Not to pee...
Oops...
Tercakap tim...
haha....

Anyway today is ok ok day larr....
Haha....
Hmmm...
Today i very semangat study...
Maybe it's because Kw...
Cos he apologised for not contacting me for few days...
But he apologised yesterday at 10.30PM..
But somehow i was asleep and i din realised my phone was vibrating...
then when Pui Yan woke me up i saw the message...
I was like i must be dreaming...
And i realised I'm not dreaming...
I was happy then after talking to Pui Yan...
I went back to sleep...

Then...
After school...
As usual came back home...
Tired~
Then i ate my lou su fun...
Shower...
And tuition...
haiz....
Then at tuition suddenly heavy rain....
My gosh~
The rain was really heavy and got lighting tim...
Adoi!
Thought cannot go back wan when class end...
but luckily the rain stop just in time for me to go back Home sweet Home..
hehe...

Hmmm...
Today nothing special happen la...
Except that blogger is really slow today...
Photos pun tak sempat kena upload...
haih....

Well...
I miss my bb as usual...
Hehe...
Love him the most in the whole entire world...
He might not be the one i'll share my remaining minutes with...
but i treasure every moment being together with him...
he might not be everything that i want in the future...
But currently for this very moment he's everything i need...
And i'll never give him up easily...
People out there might say he's not the right one for me...
But i will prove that nothing can break us apart...
Althought its still early to make any decision or conclusion...
But as time pass it will prove things to people....
Time will be the best maker of my life....

KW bb...
I love you more than anything...
I treasure you more than anything in the world...
Even we've been together just for two weeks but you made me happy....
In this two weeks you did make me sad and angry and even mad at you...
but think back....
It's worth it...
Cos you already own a place in my heart...
A place that cannot be replaced...
A place that is the most valueable to me...
Being with you is the happiest thing in the world..

To people out there who is still waiting for your the other half...
Remember to appreciate the person near you...
Because there will be no second chance to get a person you really love...

KW bb...
Love you o...
Miss you o...
Muacks~
Michelle bee will always love you KW bb...
You're my everything...