::..About Me..::

This blog is all about me and my love story.!
If you dun like me or what ..
You can kindly click on the exit button and dun waste ur time..
Thanks..

I'm Michelle Lee...
Also known as BabyLui.. or Nakamura Itoe..

Born on 18 April 1992..
Now i'm 17...
Gonna take SPM this year...
Studying in SMK SBS.

Loves to hang out and kaki lepak in school...
Loves to break school rules...
Loves to make friends...
Loves to laugh....
Loves all my bro and sis.. They are the most valuable ones..

Msn: michelle_lee5566@hotmail.com
Fs: michelle_blueredlove@yahoo.com
Fb: michelle_lee5566@hotmail.com

Thursday, August 27, 2009

27 August 2009












Today i woke up at 6 in the morning to make passport...
Wha liao..
I know so early right...
Haha...
Then I drive lorr as usual...
I plan to go to the one in Sri Rampai..
But the abd thing is i don't know the way...
What the hell....
So mom decided to call her friend for help...
Yay!
Good news is she knows the way....
Huu La Laaa...
So i can go renew my passport for real this time...
Then i reach there around 7.25..
Maybe i was too sleepy then i tersilap turn into one junction..
LoLzzz..
Then have to make one big u turn to turn back into the right road..
Lols...
Then i finish renewing my passport and collected it all was arounf 11.30 a.m
Then rushed to tuition for science replacement class...
Haha...
Cun la today...
Things that happen yesterday was...
I'm in love again...
haha...
This time I'm really gonna be real serious..
No more letting go easily...
William naughty bb..
Don't worry..
Love you much much...
Muacks~
It's been 3 years since i last met William..
And now we're together..
So unbelievable..
Being together with him is so much different from my past relationships..
Don't know why but will find out why soon..
Whatever happens..
Bb.. I'll always be there for you..
And i know you'll always be there for me too...
And that's why i love you...
Heehee..
Oh ya..
Before i end my post...
Today is one of my friend's birthday or maybe better known as ny ex..
Yeah~
It's him
Mr. Tan Kok Wing..
Happy Birthday pal...
You're already 19 now..
Big boy liao...
Haha...
Even though our relationship didn't last long..
But i wish you all the best and stay happy forever from the bottom of my heart ya...
Sorry i don't have your pic..
Ribuan maaf...
LoL..
So i'm gonna end this post...
Love you bb William...
Muacks~