::..About Me..::

This blog is all about me and my love story.!
If you dun like me or what ..
You can kindly click on the exit button and dun waste ur time..
Thanks..

I'm Michelle Lee...
Also known as BabyLui.. or Nakamura Itoe..

Born on 18 April 1992..
Now i'm 17...
Gonna take SPM this year...
Studying in SMK SBS.

Loves to hang out and kaki lepak in school...
Loves to break school rules...
Loves to make friends...
Loves to laugh....
Loves all my bro and sis.. They are the most valuable ones..

Msn: michelle_lee5566@hotmail.com
Fs: michelle_blueredlove@yahoo.com
Fb: michelle_lee5566@hotmail.com

Sunday, August 2, 2009

♥ 2 August 2009 ♥

Hmmm...
This morning i woke up at 9 AM
Then 9.15 i leave house for service...
Ooh yeah~
Nex Gen rocks...
Yeah...

I reached church at 9.35 AM
Hmmm...
From Ampang to Wangsa Maju or Taman Melawati takes 20 minutes time...
Actually i was speeding my car...
Oops..
I mean my mom's car...
Haha...
Speeding at the speed of 100km/h...
that's slow lorr for highways...
Haha~

Bajet bajet a bit...
Haha...
Then after service..
Pastor Caleb request the fifth formers to stay back awhile...
As he wanna talk to us...
Bout everything...
Haha...
Everything means...
Studies...
Relationships... Ouk Oo...
Family problems...
Financial problems....

Then...
After everything i went down to meet up with my dudes...
my dudes are..
♥ Justin ♥
♥ Amelia Ong MF ♥
♥ Kairi ♥
♥ Victor ♥
♥ Joanne ♥
♥ Angel Kein ♥
♥ CJ ♥
♥ Eugene ♥

But they were discussing bout the farewell party they are gonna do for Amelia...
Aww...
Can't believe this...
Amelia is leaving ME...
Aww...
I've known her for quite some time...
And now she's leaving...
T.T
I'm sad....
Hmmm...
Somemore next Saturday they planning the farewell for her...
I can't attend...
Aww...
I'm sad..
But nevermind...
I'm not the only one who can't go...
Boon Aun also can't go...
Haha...
Sama nasib...

Oh yeah...
♥♥ Boon Aun... ♥♥
Sorry ya...
Fong your fei kei...
Next time i belanja you mum mum ice cream ya...
Don't merajuk ya...
Haha...
Hmmm...
Larr...
Take as fair and square...
Cos you naughty boy always fong my fei kei...
Hmphh...
Haha...

Then we went McD for Ice Cream...
Oooohhh...
Yeah~
Yeah Oh Yeah~
Haha...
The we includes..
♥ Justin ♥
♥ Amelia ♥
♥ Kairi ♥
♥ Joanne ♥
and
♥ ME ♥

During having our lunch at McD...
Justin was trying to do puppy face to make Amelia eat the burger...
Haha...
then i saw...

♥ ME ♥ : Justin.. Your puppy face don't work... Look at mine...
Then there's me doing the puppy face...
♥ Justin ♥ : Fine fine... Yours is successful...
♥ ME ♥ : haha...
♥ Justin ♥ : Amelia come on, Just one bite... Please...
♥ Amelia ♥ : I don't want larr...
♥ ME ♥ : Me doing the puppy face to Justin again...

This time....
♥ Justin ♥ : Fine! Fine! What you want....

hehe..
My puppy face is successful...
Oh yeah~
Dah larr my contact lens make my eyes so BIG... And HUGE!

Then i fetch Amelia and Joanne back to Metro...
Haha...
Then fetch Justin back to his house...
Then Kairi back to her home sweet home...
Awww...

Then i reach home at 2...
Then i fetch mom to Pudu to eat lunch....
I went to this place called Old Friend Cafe...
Oh my gosh~
The service there is BAD!
But the XO Sauce Pan Mee is GOOD
Then mom ordered the Curry Mee Hoon...
Mom said that is BAD~~

Then i drove mom to Jaya Jusco Maluri..
Gosh~
It's sale season there again...
The sales will end on MERDEKA DAY- 31st August
Today the whole place is PACKED with people...
ADOI...
Walk also hard....
Hmmm...
Then i asked mom to go back early...
Too packed ady...
Scared H1N1...
Then i bump into Bryan Goh...
Haha...
Then i bumped into En.Rizal my primary teacher...
With his baby and wife...
Aww...
family day...

Hmmm....
Then when i reached home...
Shit i realised i got headache...
Shit!
Cough as well...
And a slight fever...
My body is aching too...
Shit...
Please don't tell me i kena H1N1....
Die lorr....
It's totally because of JAYA JUSCO MALURI....
too packed ady there....

Die lorr...
But no worries...
Too all my blog readers...
please do pray for me....
That i am gonna cure soon...
I don't wanna be a patient...
Yerr~
Have to eat medicine...
Yucks~

Then i think that's currently all i can say for now...
Hmmm...
Bye guys...
Love ya all....
Muacks...

♥ Michelle ♥