::..About Me..::

This blog is all about me and my love story.!
If you dun like me or what ..
You can kindly click on the exit button and dun waste ur time..
Thanks..

I'm Michelle Lee...
Also known as BabyLui.. or Nakamura Itoe..

Born on 18 April 1992..
Now i'm 17...
Gonna take SPM this year...
Studying in SMK SBS.

Loves to hang out and kaki lepak in school...
Loves to break school rules...
Loves to make friends...
Loves to laugh....
Loves all my bro and sis.. They are the most valuable ones..

Msn: michelle_lee5566@hotmail.com
Fs: michelle_blueredlove@yahoo.com
Fb: michelle_lee5566@hotmail.com

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Look at my new updates!

Haha...
This is what we did in school...
Lol...
Look at Fyz's reaction...
Dunno she shocked of what...
LoL...
And bout the pic me and Bee Harn...
We'rer not kissing...
So Lest..
Don't worry...
And I don't kiss girls!
Ewww~

These few days i look back at our school pictures...
Especially candid pictures we took...
Honestly i cant stop laughing...
It's just so funny...
We're 17 but we don't behave like one when it comes to taking pictures....
LoL...


I didn't text bb for few days ady..
I'm starting to get used to it now...
It doesn't matters if he don't look for me..
I'm okayy with it ady..
I got other stuff to do besides waiting for him to call me daily...

I know it's so emo when it comes to this part!
LoL..
But i'm still fine!

Oh yeah~
Guys!
Happy Holiday ya~
Yuu Hoo...
Holiday~

This holiday i'm not going anywhere..
But i got news yesterday...
That I'm gonna go Hong Kong on the 19th next month..
Haha...
But mom is not following me...
Wth~
No fun...
But ok la...
I got my aunt Joanne there with me..
Won't be that bored...
Haha...

Oh ya..
Bout this Hong Kong thing i never plan to tell Kok Wing bout it..
I'll tell him last minute..
He won't even bother so why tell him so early..


Wednesday gonna go renew my dunno-how-many-years-dead passport!
LoL..
Terminal 2 here i come!
Hahaa...
Can't wait to go HK...
Cos i wanna try their dessert there..
Mom's friend also got open tong shui house there...
My gosh~
I wanna try...
My favourite...
Peanut Paste!
Yum Yum...
Hmmm...
I'm gonna take lots of pictures too...
But not gonna upload there cos most probably not bringing my baby along with me...
Hmmm...
I'll miss my baby...
Can't online using my baby there...
Hope my baby will be safe at home...
It's Dell XPS M1330 wei...
How expensive can my baby be...
Hmmm...

LoL..
WIll be updating my blog soon~
Ciaoz!