::..About Me..::

This blog is all about me and my love story.!
If you dun like me or what ..
You can kindly click on the exit button and dun waste ur time..
Thanks..

I'm Michelle Lee...
Also known as BabyLui.. or Nakamura Itoe..

Born on 18 April 1992..
Now i'm 17...
Gonna take SPM this year...
Studying in SMK SBS.

Loves to hang out and kaki lepak in school...
Loves to break school rules...
Loves to make friends...
Loves to laugh....
Loves all my bro and sis.. They are the most valuable ones..

Msn: michelle_lee5566@hotmail.com
Fs: michelle_blueredlove@yahoo.com
Fb: michelle_lee5566@hotmail.com

Saturday, August 1, 2009

♥ Boring day ♥

Hmmm...
Today is 1st of August...
As i know today is no one's birthday...
So can't greet anyone...
Hmmm...
Sad sad...
Haha...

Today i woke up at 11 AM...
Wow...
Early lorr...
Haha...
Then...
Brush teeth...
Haha...
Shower...
Haha...
Then ONLINE...
Haha...

Then play facebook..
Haha...
Then as usual view people's profile...
haha....

Then at 1 PM...
I watch the repeat of Astro Star Quest Final on Wah Lai Toi (CHNL 331)
Haha...
It's such a waste that Fai Chai never win...
Hmmm...
But I'm also happy that Yee Min won...
Can't deny that she's good...
Her performance was like wow at the last few task...

Fantastic show...
Haha....
Then i makan fried rice...
Haha...
Then i download songs of the peeps from ASQ...
Oh my gosh~
They're good...
Haha...

Then now while revising for my trial...
I'm blogging at the same time...
Haha...
Multi task...
Lol...
Besides
a) blogging
b) revising
c) msn
d)texting
Guess what...
I'm also singing
haha

Haha....
It's so much you can do at once...
Lol....
Then later i plan to find for
- Kah Fai刘界辉《下半生》
- Alvin钟健桦《暗恋》
- Min黄毓敏《最好的结局》
- Ryan涂富祖《如果有一天》
- Yoke曾洁钰《Mr Right不要耍赖》's lyrics

Haha..
I'm having headache now...
Shit~
My whole body heaty...
Shit...
This is not happening...
I'm not sick...
Please tell me I'm not sick
Gosh~
My head gonna burst any minute now...

Shit...
I think im gonna be sick...
Gosh~

Anyways...
GTG...
Sleeepp...
Nites...