::..About Me..::

This blog is all about me and my love story.!
If you dun like me or what ..
You can kindly click on the exit button and dun waste ur time..
Thanks..

I'm Michelle Lee...
Also known as BabyLui.. or Nakamura Itoe..

Born on 18 April 1992..
Now i'm 17...
Gonna take SPM this year...
Studying in SMK SBS.

Loves to hang out and kaki lepak in school...
Loves to break school rules...
Loves to make friends...
Loves to laugh....
Loves all my bro and sis.. They are the most valuable ones..

Msn: michelle_lee5566@hotmail.com
Fs: michelle_blueredlove@yahoo.com
Fb: michelle_lee5566@hotmail.com

Friday, August 28, 2009

Bb i love you~

Bb i love you so so much...
Can't bear to lose you now..
Will always be there for u de...
Won't leave u de...

Will think of you every second I'm still alive...
Muacks bb...
26 of August is the day we're attached to each other..
And i will make sure we will go thru lots of 26 of August...



Now i only want you to be in my heart...
I'm YOURS , William Loke...
You owned my heart..
You owned ME...
I'll always be your one and only bi...
YOURS FOREVER~
I won't break my promises for you..
And i know you won't break yours too right...

Muacks~♥
Love you bb...♥♥
William Loke.. I'll always be in you ♥ heart ♥..