::..About Me..::

This blog is all about me and my love story.!
If you dun like me or what ..
You can kindly click on the exit button and dun waste ur time..
Thanks..

I'm Michelle Lee...
Also known as BabyLui.. or Nakamura Itoe..

Born on 18 April 1992..
Now i'm 17...
Gonna take SPM this year...
Studying in SMK SBS.

Loves to hang out and kaki lepak in school...
Loves to break school rules...
Loves to make friends...
Loves to laugh....
Loves all my bro and sis.. They are the most valuable ones..

Msn: michelle_lee5566@hotmail.com
Fs: michelle_blueredlove@yahoo.com
Fb: michelle_lee5566@hotmail.com

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

♥ Yay! Happy Happy ♥

Hehe...
Today is the 11th of August...
Hehe...
The best day of my life...
Everything is back to normal...
Hehe....
I'm happy till i can't even explain how i feel....
I'm just over excited...
Haha...

I miss my KW bb....
Miss him so so much...
Love him till the max....
Yup...
I do love him a lot...
Bb have been busy lately....
Hmmm....
I know bb is tired...
How i wish im next to him....
Hmmm....
Its okayyy...
Bb will be graduating in January...
Not too long to go...
Hehe....

Today in class i've been writing his name...
Haha...
Where do i write them....
In my History reference book...
Oops~
Haha...
Nevermind..
No one will ever find the page....
Haha...

Teacher thought i was copying the answer but actually i'm writing bb's name...
Haha....
Today in school...
Bored giler....
My class 10 person is absent....
Awww....
Naughty peeps...
Always fly!!!!
Haha...

Then today i got called by the counselor teacher...
Not only me....
Besides me...
Roginiy, Jo U, Erwin, Aubrey was also called..
At first i thought what discipline problem am i involved now...
Shit...
Been thinking so hard and i can't find any answer...
Till i found teacher...
She said i was supposed to fill up a form...
Guess for wad...
PROGRAM LATIHAN KHIDMAT NEGARA...
National Service...
PLKN....
What the hell...

Haha...
Hmmm....
Today nothing much happen larr....
Normal day....
Haha....
I miss my bb so much...
Hmmm....
Hope to see you soon KW...
Hehe~

Oh ya...
Before i forget...
There are some people i wanna wish the get well soon....
They are...
Sabrina Loi...
Ning Pei...
And...
Keith....
Get well soon guys....


♥ Michelle Lee ♥