::..About Me..::

This blog is all about me and my love story.!
If you dun like me or what ..
You can kindly click on the exit button and dun waste ur time..
Thanks..

I'm Michelle Lee...
Also known as BabyLui.. or Nakamura Itoe..

Born on 18 April 1992..
Now i'm 17...
Gonna take SPM this year...
Studying in SMK SBS.

Loves to hang out and kaki lepak in school...
Loves to break school rules...
Loves to make friends...
Loves to laugh....
Loves all my bro and sis.. They are the most valuable ones..

Msn: michelle_lee5566@hotmail.com
Fs: michelle_blueredlove@yahoo.com
Fb: michelle_lee5566@hotmail.com

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hmmm.. Not a good day...

Well...
Today i ponteng school...
Yeah~
I went to PY's house in the morning..
Then we decide to go Pudu...
Then i ajak along two of my friends...
Then i went to TS..
Played snooker...
Haha....

Then i went tuition...
Haha...
My friend fetch...
My firend which is Lester...
Wow...
Lester you'll always be my best bro..
Thx for fetching me..
Then go yamcha...
At first very happy de....
Thought can see KW..

Then here come the thing....
He say he fetch his friend to Puchong..
Then he say very fast...
Fine lorr...
Wait there lorr...
Then i skipped my class just to see him...
Well i skipped and waited for him there...
I waited for him at OldTown Ampang...
From i think 6 till 7.25..
Wha liao...
I was pissed obviously....
I also understand that maybe its the jam that took him so long to come...
The thing I'm pissed off at is not the matter of being late...
The minute he reach he just text me...
Saying " I'm There"
Wha liao...
Is it that hard for you to leave your friends for a minute to come by my table...
Is it so hard for you guys to seperate a while...
Then i kept quiet...
Then i purposely go pay the bill and pass by his table...
And i didn't say anything i walk pass him table...
And he didn't even do anything...
He takes me as an illusion or something
Like i don't exist...
Wha liao...

I was so pissed off...
I went uop to tuition and i took 2 panadols...
Why?
Cos i'm mad at him till i have headache...
What the hell....
Then sms me like nothing happened....
Like he don't know i angry...
Wha liao...
Then i text him...
Saying If you really care bout me then only find me...
And he didn't reply...
Whatever larr...

I'm gonna take this as a test for us two...
It's a season for us to calm down and really think..
It's not i wanna leave him or what...
Sometimes he just don't understand what he really wants...
These few days really made me think of a lot of stuff bout two of us...
I love him...
And i am serious bout us...
Real damn serious...
And because im serious i care bout our relationship a lot...
I don't know what the hell he wants me to do...
What the hell you want me to do huh KW?
Can you tell me...

I'm really lost and i don't know what step should i take next...
I am afraid a stupid step that i take will make me regret for the rest of my life..
So now...
What i can do is ....
Just chill and don't think bout it...
Let him be the one to find me...
And explain....

I post bout it and i know i'm childish...
And i don't expect KW to read and know bout this post...
I don't care if he reads...
Somehow...
I'm just pissed....
But now after thinking....
I should not be mad.....
Just let the cold war continue....
Maybe it will make our relationship better....
I don't wanna make it worst cos your birthday is coming...
I don't know if i'm considerate enough...


But deep down in my heart even though it hurts for what you have done...
But i still love you very much...
Love you really a lot...
And i don't wanna lose you...
No matter what happens...
I'll still love you...
And nothing will change that...
Even though i was mad just now...
But i still love you...